Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vacation Time


To help us get through the waiting, we have decided to go on vacation! What better way is there to help pass the time?? I really think that this is just what Dustin and I need. So, in September, we're heading to the Caribbean via a Carnival Cruise. We're leaving from Galveston and going to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel! We're absolutely pumped and looking forward to our little adventure!


We have no new news to report on the adoption. We haven't heard anything - just still waiting. Apparently we (mostly me) need to learn a little more patience before we are blessed with our little pebble!

Thanks for all the love, support and encouragement - it really does help!

Love,
Cortney & Dustin

4 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think you guys will need a private nurse to take on your trip? It's not for me...I'm just looking out for the two of you. Let me know! Hahaha

 
At July 11, 2008 at 5:17 AM , Blogger dnd82001 said...

I'm glad to see you seem to be feeling better - a Caribbean vacation will do that!!

Keep the faith!

Darlene

 
At July 12, 2008 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to both of you - you two are one of the best couples I have known and I imagine this process is not only exhilirating but also agonizing.
Please keep the faith and know that you have loved ones to support you through this process.
Have fun on vacation and best of luck with the adoption!

 
At August 9, 2008 at 11:57 PM , Blogger McMary said...

Vacation is a great way to get you away for a while and to concentrat on something other than the waiting for a while. You will come back refreshed and better able to face the wait again. I just got back two weeks ago and it was great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home