Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sorry for not posting the last couple of days...we've been having a hard time.  We got all the paperwork and went to the Baby House.  The interviews get harder and harder each time, it is really emotional.  The language barrier is hard.  It's hard to explain things in an easy way to translate...  After spending all day at the Baby House on Tuesday, we came to the conclusion that our child was not there either.  This is very hard and taxing on Dust & I.  I keep thinking of how to explain this process and I just can't figure out how to put it into words...

Is our child here???

Our paperwork had to go back to the Dept. of Education to get re-signed so that we can go to a different orphange in a village outside of Pavlodar.  The paperwork was finally signed off on this morning and we are going out to the orphanage this afternoon.  The strange part about today is that we are excited and nervous...more than usual.  I sure hope that today brings us peace and good news!

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Becki Stone said...

Hugs! I'm hoping today is your day!

 
At April 15, 2010 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that when we finally got to meet our child I wore a dress I had bought in Kazakhstan for good luck (?), and was more nervous probably than excited. I hope the outcome will be the same for you as it was for us. You will know...
Jen, Bert & Russie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home