Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packing

When I arrived home today, the FedEx envelope with our passports/visas was waiting for me on our doorstep.  It came.  The last piece of our puzzle!  All paperwork is 100% done.  All prescriptions are picked up.  All shopping is done.  All the bank visits are done.  All the 5,000 errands are done.  Or so I think!!

Tonight is time for packing.  We have lists, lists and more lists!  Everything is in the guest room, in piles everywhere, ready to be packed.  I'm hoping to get everything into 3 suitcases so that we will have lots of room to bring stuff back...but y'all know how I pack...we will see.

We had a great dinner with the fam last night to say goodbye!  We will miss you guys!  Can't wait to add one more to the gang!

Dust and I are exhausted...so tired!  This is so draining and at this point I am looking forward to the long flight, so that I can sleep!

I cannot believe 2 days from now we will be leaving Dallas!

-Cortney

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Molly said...

So exciting!!! We will look forward to following your journey! Are you doing one or two trips?
Safe travels, enjoy your time there, soak it all in, go to the museums, the theater, walk the mall, make the most of building those memories from your childs birth place...those are things that will continue to stay with you and your family!
Blessings to you all!
Sparhawk Family
Kirkland, Washington

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Beth said...

came upon your blog from a Kaz listing....know what you are feeling as we were there in October of 2008....so many things on your mind, not enough time, one more thing to pack.....it is worth it. I am jealous as honestly our month in Kaz was really so special to us!!

Best of luck to you!!
Beth in Ohio
Mom to Adam from Karaganda, Kaz

PS take ziploc bags - different sizes....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home