Friday, April 23, 2010

TEXAS

In reading through some of the blog comments about our home study update, we were so embarrassed that so many people did not know where we were from. WHOOPS! We are from Texas and very proud of that! I’ll try to throw a couple more y’alls into my posts!

Also, on the home study front, we think we have found a lady to help us in Austin...thanks Dad!

We could go on and on about how disappointed we are with our former agency right now...but we will refrain. Karma...

-Cortney

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Hi ya'll! I am from Bellville, I had a great lady from austin area come out to do my HS update #3. she is with LMI, pricey but experienced with Kaz and it only took her 2 weeks (versus 3 months with my other HS)She is also a licenced social worker and so many are not. My email is Lsbblues@aol.com, if you want more info.

congrats on your bonding! I can't wait to catch up!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home